World's Most Wanted (Alternate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/3/12 =WMW= Representing , a picture story ....

4 posters

Go down

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... Empty 2/3/12 =WMW= Representing , a picture story ....

Post  =WMW=haxsaw Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 am

this is going to be a story all about how, some enemies got flipped , turned upside down....
I'd like to take a minute so u can sit right there, let me tell u how I murdered in a town called ..... Krizdalazudri .... wait , what ?!? Where the fuck ?!?!

Thx for fucking up my rap Krizdalazudri ... well , maybe not MY rap but still ..... Fuck it , on to the show...

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-016

^^^a good mid round shot of some beastlyness all lined up proper like, seemed to be a re occurring theme cheers

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-017

^^^ after a good match w/ a good bunch of fellas

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-018

^^^ after an awesome , well fought match.

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-019

^^^ Hard fought, should have gotten a mid round SS or two of that one b/c the teams started out a bit more mixed than that. near the end a couple of their high rankers bounced. ( if u add up their killz and our deaths u'll c what I mean , we died 39 times total and they have 21 killz between them listed)

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-020

we murder murder mo murder , banana fanna fo furder, me mi mo murder, MURDER !! What a Face

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-021

^^^ Rank the fuck up Pewjumper !! E-9 HOOAH !!! and ofc , more murders.

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-022

^^^ once the server died down we had a good couple matches , good line up of talent on both teams, small well communicating forces to be reckoned with.

So then me , Crav , and mistake empty the server and bouce to ALLEY. Man did I suck. Badly ....

But then I found out a few things .....

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-023

^^^ 1: Crav likes vaseline (check out chat comments) and according to him the air from his anus verifies this affraid Shocked

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-024

^^^ 2: I murder wherever the fuck I go Twisted Evil oh yea , and crav likes anal beads ... Large ones lol!

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... 2012-025

^^^ starting to get the hang of that shit Very Happy also got a one man army coin in a later match but didnt SS it quick enough.
all in all was a great night.
after many an hour killing and chilling I came to the conclusion that Pew , Zoo , and Crav are all GOOD motherfuckers !! cheers
=WMW=haxsaw
=WMW=haxsaw
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... Empty Re: 2/3/12 =WMW= Representing , a picture story ....

Post  =WMW=White.Meat Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 am

Wished I was there....instead I was caged up in a guard shack for 8 hours.

Good job and well done!!!
=WMW=White.Meat
=WMW=White.Meat
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

2/3/12  =WMW= Representing , a picture story .... Empty Re: 2/3/12 =WMW= Representing , a picture story ....

Post  =WMW=rhinozmp Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:22 am

that really was a very cool 8+hrs of gaming lol, I just couldnt go Smile
=WMW=rhinozmp
=WMW=rhinozmp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mistake Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 pm

That was a fun night of gaming...

Thxs for posting the picture-story version Haxsaw!
Much easier to see than read... lol.

mistake
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=haxsaw Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 am

yea , and for real I shoulda edited u in there , was tired and it slipped my mind.
as a matter of fact I told White meat that when we spoke of you Razz

hope all is well your way brother.
=WMW=haxsaw
=WMW=haxsaw
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum