World's Most Wanted (Alternate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is the server not showing up in the server list?

5 posters

Go down

why is the server not showing up in the server list? Empty why is the server not showing up in the server list?

Post  =WMW=Watford Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:55 pm

I don't know if it is just me or everyone but when i have days off and i log on I can never seem to find the server without manually connecting with the IP. Gametracker shows the server is up but I cannot seem to see it. Any info on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.
=WMW=Watford
=WMW=Watford
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

why is the server not showing up in the server list? Empty Re: why is the server not showing up in the server list?

Post  101Pathfinder Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

I have a support ticket in for that. It shows up if you check the box saying something about "show server list" in the initial start up screen, but yeah, not the in-game list.

101Pathfinder
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

why is the server not showing up in the server list? Empty Re: why is the server not showing up in the server list?

Post  =WMW=White.Meat Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 am

I will see what I can do...
=WMW=White.Meat
=WMW=White.Meat
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Leroy1000123 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:32 am

(Perfect couple) I love you
=WMW=Leroy1000123
=WMW=Leroy1000123
Chief Warrant Officer - 2
Chief Warrant Officer - 2

Back to top Go down

Post  101Pathfinder Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 am

It has been fixed.

Last edited by =WMW=101Pathfinder on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

101Pathfinder
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=rhinozmp Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 am

I found this prob too, in the new launcher if you select choose server it shows WMW server
=WMW=rhinozmp
=WMW=rhinozmp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down